Welcome to the "Latest Tips" section of the Supernova Technical section. This section provides general tips on sailing, small changes to the boat to make your life easier and even some advice on "Side Laced" sailing boots.
If you have any tips of your own to share then please pass them onto the Supernova Class Association Technical Advisor for inclusion into this section of the website, everyone loves a good tip!!!
The tips posted are suitable for both Mk1 and Mk2 sailors, so take a look and click on the links below.......
- The Control Line Jumps Out of The Cleats - By Gavin Young
- Cunningham, Kicker and Swinging Spreaders - By Gavin Young
- Lost The End of Your Wetsuit Boot Lace Through The Top Eyelet? - By Gavin Young
- Do You Need a Convenient Place For Your Water Bottle? - By Gavin Young
- Video - COVID-19 Full Nationals Weekend Home Training - By Gavin Young
- Video - Mast Rake Adjustment - By Cliff Milliner