If you have some mods that you think others woud find useful or interested in then please let the Class Technical Advisor know and we can share it here...unless you want to keep it a secret......
Here are some modifications that are applicable to both Mk1 and Mk2 Supernovas. There is a specific Mk1 modifications section provided below but many of the modifications could easily be applied to either.
- Casacde Adjustable Forestay - By Gavin Young
- Improved Clew/Outhaul Line Security - By Cliff Milliner
- Rudder Continuous Control Line Setup - By Gavin Young
- Rudder Reatiner Line (Later Rudder Stocks) - By Gavin Young
- Making the Kicker Boom Fitting More Secure - By Cliff Milliner
- Making Your Outhaul Control Line more Secure - By Cliff Milliner
- Revised Clew Attachement (Removal of Hook) - By Gavin Young
- Swinging Spreader Modification - By Gavin Young
- Video - Quick Release Cunningham System - By Cliff Milliner
- Video - Revised Outhaul Attachement - By Cliff Milliner
Mk1 - Modifications