Winter Champs

Due to Storm Doris, the gusty conditions at Bowmoor forecast are though to be unsuitable for the majority of our fleet and as a result the reluctant decision has been made to defer the Winters until the 8 April Bowmoor open.

We appreciate this will not be welcome news to the top "hard-core" crews, but we need to be mindful of the majority of the class membership.

Please communicate with your club members to avoid wasted journeys.

 

Go back