Information & Links
You must be a member of the Supernova Class Association to take part in the national championships and all entries must be made online.
A provisional Notice of Race is available HERE.
Sailing instructions and event entry pack will be published nearer the time.
The base entry fee is £120, and includes:
- 3 x days of fantastic sailing
- 1 x social – including a buffet!
- 1 x 25th anniversary event clothing
- 1 x £40 Hartley Boats Voucher
- 1 x £20 Discount from 2021 Inlands
- 1 x sail & cover prize draw for new helms from 17th October*
- 1 x sail & cover prize draw for all helms*
*Only if 120 entrants are signed up by 20th February 2021.
Entries close on 31 May 2021 – you cannot enter on the day.
There is plenty of local accommodation Plymouth, some details can be found here https://www.visitplymouth.co.uk/accommodation
'On site' accommodation
Mount Batten Centre is fortunate to have a limited amount of accommodation on site, however booking details are currently absent due to the COVID-19 situation resulting in the centre being shut down. The Committee is working with the centre to get the best possible discount for our members, so please watch this space!