You must be a member of the Supernova Class Association to take part in the national championships and all entries must be made online.
Event information pack now available - HERE
SIs now available - HERE
NoR now available - HERE
The base entry fee for the nationals is £95 which gives you:
- 3 days of sailing on the excellent waters of Torbay on the English riviera with full safety cover
- Commodores reception on the Friday night with buffet and 1 free drink
- Event t-shirt (or similar)
Entries close on 31st May – you cannot enter on the day
Discounted entries will in general apply where payment is received by 31st January 2019. The fee at the discounted rate is £70 which includes entry into the prize draws (the prizes have not yet been decided, but they should be very appealing for the earliest entries!):
- Entry before 1st December gives entry to the fantastic prize draw, the super prize draw and the standard prize draw
- Entry before 1st January gives entry to the super prize draw and the standard prize draw
- Entry before 1st February gives entry to the standard prize draw
Entries made after 31st January will not qualify for any of the prize draws the draw.
All entries to the prize draw are forfeited if the person who originally registered online does not attend the event and register to sail.
To encourage entries from youth sailors (age 21 or below on 1 January 2019) we are setting a flat rate of £50 for all entries up to 31st May and FREE Association Membership. For logistical reasons those members will pay the full rate when entering and the Association will refund the balance as soon as practicable.
There is ample B&B and hotel accommodation close to the sailing club and the Green where the boats will be stored. It is anticipated that motorhomes will be able to park on the promenade just behind the beach, adjacent to the boat park although details on whether this will be possible or how many spots may be available is currently uncertain. There are no power connections available. There are a number of camp sites a short drive from Paignton.
Note there is no free parking at the sailing club and cars cannot be parked on the Green.