Class Association Training Cotswold

Event plugs and news.

Class Association Training Cotswold

Postby Anguswb » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:13 pm

I am new to the class and keen to go to the Class Association Training on 18 Sep at Cotswold SC. Can anyone tell me how I go about booking onto this and the Open event on the following day?

many thanks

Angus
Anguswb

Re: Class Association Training Cotswold

Postby MDS » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:34 am

Hi

Like Angus, I'm also fairly new to the class and looking to attend the training and open the day after. Peter Bingham emailed me to say that you just turn up on the day, when will times etc be published?

Also, what do people do about accommodation on the Saturday night, camp or hotel?

Thanks for any advice

Matt
MDS

Re: Class Association Training Cotswold

Postby Pete1177 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:20 pm

Angus I have just emailed you a reply.

Normally the details are published a bit closer to the time. On past form, if you turn up 9 to 9.30am for the training, this will give you time to rig your boat and be ready for about an 11am start. Normally you don't need to book, just turn up as there are usually about 20 - 25 turning up. Camping should be possible at the Club, but I will leave it to someone from Cotswold SC to definitely confirm (Cliff?).

The Open event will be similar - no need to book, just turn up and register on the day (and pay). The details will be on the NoR published nearer to the event. The training day on the Friday is free to Class Association members.

Best regards

Pete Bingham
Secretary, Supernova Class Association
Pete1177

Return to Events